Thursday 26 November 2015

PROGRESS ....at long last!

Well, we have moved! Still doing maintenance to the house, as one does to personalise the house to suit ones own tastes and needs. As it turned out I wasn't able to fit the 20' x 40' mancave in, so have had to settle for 20' x 30'. The erectors can in this morning and have the frame up. Unfortunately the guys weren't prepared to try to put the sheeting on as it has been blowing quite hard so that is happening tomorrow all being well. Once that is done the sparky can block on all the wiring and then I have to get on with the plastering. Have not even been able to do any modelling in the house as we have stuff everywhere until the trainroom is finished. Below is a pic of framework erected.

2 comments:

  1. Looks very promising! Good to see that you are installed in the new place and I look forward to the modelling that is going to go on in that shed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me Iain, it cannot come quick enough.
    That said, while it has been a holdup I have had the time to do the jobs that need doing and the modelling hasn't been a distracting, because I cannot do any!

    ReplyDelete